ATTENTION: ALL BICYCLE SALES MUST BE PICKED UP IN-STORE. PLEASE ENSURE IN-STORE PICKUP IS SELECTED AT CHECKOUT.
Roscoe 20 is a mid-fat kids' mountain bike designed to build confidence on the trail. It takes cues from the adult Roscoe, but this ride was built from the ground up for kids. 2.8˝ mid-fat tires, a 1x drivetrain, and a wide-range cassette make Roscoe the ideal bike for little rippers who want to build skills and have a ridiculous amount of fun keeping up with Mom, Dad, or an older sibling. Fit for riders 45-52˝tall.
Why you'll love it:
- There's no family outing as fun as a trail session, and Roscoe is the ideal kids' bike for building great memories
- This isn't a small adult bike—it's built from the ground up for kids, by people who know exactly what works for them and what doesn't
- When you're learning to ride, simplicity is best: a 1x8 drivetrain lets kids focus on keeping the rubber side down
- The kid-specific frame geometry has a sloping top tube that makes it easier to hop on and off
- The rear brake caliper is tucked into the frame to help prevent damage from laying the bike down