IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS BIKE, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ONLINE.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS BIKE MAY BE LIMITED OR ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER FOR NEXT SEASON.
PLEASE CALL US AT 416-787-6238 IN ORDER TO GET THE MOST UP TO DATE INFO
Precaliber 20 will have your little rider begging to go out for a pedal on their first real big kid bike. It's a great transition model from training wheels. It has one speed, a coaster brake, and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for a light mount. For kids ages 6-8, between 45-52˝ tall.
A lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminum frame, one speed, and a coaster brake. Plus, a kickstand and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated taillight mount. Everything on this bike is built to last, so it'll still feel like new when handed down to younger siblings.
Why you'll love it
- One speed is all you need—a simple set-up gives kids confidence and helps them stay in control
- Coaster brakes are simple and intuitive for kids to use—they just pedal backwards to stop!
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- Investing in a kids' bike from an established bike brand is worth it—Trek kids' bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes