IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS BIKE, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ONLINE.
YOU MUST CALL US IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A BIKE.
DUE TO SLOW MANUFACTURING DURING THE PANDEMIC, THIS BIKE MAY BE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER. WAIT TIMES FOR PRE-ORDERS CAN RANGE FROM 1 TO 18 MONTHS. WE ARE RECIEVING BIKES WEEKLY BUT OUR WAIT LISTS GET FIRST PRIORITY.
PLEASE CALL US AT 416-787-6238 IN ORDER TO GET THE MOST UP TO DATE INFO ABOUT STOCK, WAIT TIMES AND HOW TO GET ON A WAIT LIST. OUR PRE-ORDERS ARE NO $ DOWN AND ZERO RISK TO YOU.
Teaching and learning to ride is a breeze with Precaliber 16. It has a handle built into the saddle so you can guide while they ride, and tool-free training wheels that are super easy to install and remove. It's a great fit for kids ages 4-5 between 39-46˝ tall.
This kid-friendly bike has a handle integrated right into the saddle so you can help guide your child while they ride, plus a coaster brake and tool-less training wheels that can be installed and removed at the turn of a dial. Plus, the lightweight aluminum frame is easy to maneuver.
Why you'll love it
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you'll never forget
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- Investing in a kids' bike from an established bike brand is worth it—Trek kids' bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount when your child starts adventuring on their own
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off