ATTENTION: ALL BICYCLE SALES MUST BE PICKED UP IN-STORE. PLEASE ENSURE IN-STORE PICKUP IS SELECTED AT CHECKOUT.
Marlin 4 is the gateway mountain bike that will take you from rail trails to singletrack. It's ideal for riders who want a mountain bike with knobby tires that can double as a rugged commuter. Disc brakes, front suspension, Shimano 14-speed shifting, and mounts for a rack and fenders make this a great bike for trail riders and campus commuters alike.
Why you'll love it:
- Marlin Gen 2 is ready to roll with easy to use features that help you get the best bang for your buck
- Rack and fender mounts make it easy to accessorize, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Smaller frame sizes (XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- Marlin models in XS and S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Like every model in the Marlin family, it's backed by Trek's lifetime warranty