The big question that led to the design of the Green Biscuit™ was this: how to reduce friction and vibration while moving over surfaces like concrete and asphalt.And the solution is what you see in the Green Biscuit™: two pieces of plastic that are held apart by three metal bolts and rubber spacers between the pieces.This nifty little system works as a shock absorber to prevent the Green Biscuit™ from flipping over. The end result is what we believe is the off-ice hockey puck that best matches the feel of a puck on the ice.
The NEW and improved ‘Snipe’ puck has arrived! The ‘Snipe’ puck features new tread on the edge of the puck to give an ice puck feel to your shots. Also, the ‘Snipe’ has new reinforced rivets for added durability. The Green Biscuit™ ‘Snipe’ slides effortlessly over concrete and asphalt. Let those wrist shots, snappers and slap shots go! Get ready to Snipe!
Like the ‘Original’, the ‘Snipe’ slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- No need for shooting pad
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- Intended for FULL-ON shooting practice.
- Patent pending