IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS BIKE, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ONLINE.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS BIKE MAY BE LIMITED OR ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER FOR NEXT SEASON.
PLEASE CALL US AT 416-787-6238 IN ORDER TO GET THE MOST UP TO DATE INFO ABOUT OUR STOCK AND HOW TO PRE-ORDER.
Farley 7 is the mountain biker's fat bike. It feels and handles like your regular rig, but it can surf on sand and snow, too. The lightweight aluminum frame, wide-range drivetrain, dropper post, and Manitou Mastodon fork make it the ideal ride for hot shot shredders who wanna get rad in every season.
A lightweight aluminum frame with horizontal sliding dropouts, an 80mm Manitou Mastodon suspension fork with an air spring and lockout, a dropper post for getting low, a wide-range SRAM NX/GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, SUNringlé Mulefüt wheels paired with a 108T Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, and extra-grippy, studdable Bontrager Gnarwhal TLR tires.
Why you'll love it
- If you thought that fat bikes were sluggish, this one will change your mind
- The combination of the Manitou Mastodon fork and wide, beefy tires make it easy to charge through snowy trails and rock gardens alike
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all year long
- Horizontal sliding dropouts lets you fine-tune your geometry—run it long for stability, or shorter for more nimbler handling
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents