IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS BIKE, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ONLINE.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS BIKE MAY BE LIMITED OR ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER FOR NEXT SEASON.
PLEASE CALL US AT 416-787-6238 IN ORDER TO GET THE MOST UP TO DATE INFO ABOUT OUR STOCK AND HOW TO PRE-ORDER.
Marlin 8 is a race-worthy mountain bike that won’t break the bank. The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork, tubeless ready wheels, and wide-range 1x drivetrain make this model the best choice for new riders who want a fast cross country hardtail that will hold its own against our higher-end race bikes.
A light frame with internal cable routing, a smoother-feeling RockShox Judy Silver fork with a Solo Air spring and TurnKey hydraulic lockout, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, tubeless ready Bontrager Kovee wheels, and a simple 1x12 drivetrain that ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. The wide-range 11-50 cassette gives you all the gears you need for clawing up climbs and blazing down descents.
Why you'll love it
- This is one of our most popular bikes for good reason. You get all the value, plus all the versatility—it's a totally race-worthy mountain bike, with rear rack mounts if you use it for commuting too
- The RockShox fork's Solo Air spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring
- Setting your wheels up tubeless reduces the overall weight of your bike and the chances you’ll get a flat
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- Marlin models in XXS through S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount