ATTENTION: ALL BICYCLE SALES MUST BE PICKED UP IN-STORE. PLEASE ENSURE IN-STORE PICKUP IS SELECTED AT CHECKOUT.
Powerfly FS 9 EQ is a full suspension electric mountain bike that’s built for singletrack sessions and rugged commutes. You get high-end parts, a powerful drive system, and a rad suspension setup for tackling rougher trails. And, it comes with utility-focused features for daily riding, like fenders, lights, and a rear rack.
Why you'll love it:
- It comes equipped with fenders, a rear trunk rack, and lights that are powered by the battery so you're ready to ride right from the start
- It gives you the best of both worlds with full-suspension for descending, and power for the ups: it soaks up rugged terrain so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist smart system to its full potential
- Wide Line Comp 30 wheels provide more tire support so you get better traction and control
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools, and lets you mount a water bottle cage—even on full suspension e-MTBs
- Powerfly FS frames feature a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits—29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames