IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS BIKE, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ONLINE.
YOU MUST CALL US IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A BIKE.
DUE TO SLOW MANUFACTURING DURING THE PANDEMIC, THIS BIKE MAY BE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER. WAIT TIMES FOR PRE-ORDERS CAN RANGE FROM 1 TO 18 MONTHS. WE ARE RECIEVING BIKES WEEKLY BUT OUR WAIT LISTS GET FIRST PRIORITY.
PLEASE CALL US AT 416-787-6238 IN ORDER TO GET THE MOST UP TO DATE INFO ABOUT STOCK, WAIT TIMES AND HOW TO GET ON A WAIT LIST. OUR PRE-ORDERS ARE NO $ DOWN AND ZERO RISK TO YOU.
Marlin 7 is where race-worthy mountain bikes begin. The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork and upgraded parts make this model the best choice for new riders who want a fast cross country hardtail that will hold its own against our higher-end race bikes.
A light frame with internal shift cable and brake hose cable routing, a smoother-feeling RockShox Judy fork with a lockout, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and Bontrager wheels. A simple 1x drivetrain ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. Don't worry, with the wide-range 11-46 cassette, you still get all the gears you need for clawing up climbs and blazing down descents.
Why you'll love it
- This is one of our most popular bikes for good reason. You get all the value, plus all the versatility—it's a totally race-worthy mountain bike, with rear rack mounts if you use it for commuting too
- It's really fun to ride, and feels like a much more expensive mountain bike
- Great suspension at an even better price
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- Marlin models in XS through S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount