ATTENTION: ALL BICYCLE SALES MUST BE PICKED UP IN-STORE. PLEASE ENSURE IN-STORE PICKUP IS SELECTED AT CHECKOUT.
Checkpoint ALR 5 AXS is a high-value alloy gravel bike that's kitted out with electronic shifting and quality parts for long, rugged, miles on anything from chunky gravel to smooth pavement. A wealth of features like nimble yet stable progressive geometry, loads of mounts for epic bikepacking adventures, plus a SRAM Apex AXS 1x12 speed drivetrain makes customizing for any adventure easy.
Why you'll love it:
- Its progressive geometry is quick and nimble yet keeps you stable and in control on fast, choppy descents
- You get serious versatility that's suited for a wide variety of ride styles, from gravel and bikepacking to daily commutes
- The SRAM Apex 1x12 speed electronic drivetrain allows for unprecedented shifting speeds and ease of maintenance.
- Massive tire clearance means you can use tires up to 45c for extra traction and stability in any conditions
- Integrated frame bag mounts and rack and fender mounts make it easy to carry gear and water