IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS BIKE, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ONLINE.
YOU MUST CALL US IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A BIKE.
DUE TO SLOW MANUFACTURING DURING THE PANDEMIC, THIS BIKE MAY BE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER. WAIT TIMES FOR PRE-ORDERS CAN RANGE FROM 1 TO 18 MONTHS. WE ARE RECIEVING BIKES WEEKLY BUT OUR WAIT LISTS GET FIRST PRIORITY.
PLEASE CALL US AT 416-787-6238 IN ORDER TO GET THE MOST UP TO DATE INFO ABOUT STOCK, WAIT TIMES AND HOW TO GET ON A WAIT LIST. OUR PRE-ORDERS ARE NO $ DOWN AND ZERO RISK TO YOU.
Marlin 6 is a cross country mountain bike built to give you an efficient off-road ride with a suspension fork that locks out, and a simple 1x drivetrain. It's made for mountain biking, but it's also equipped with features like rack and kickstand mounts that make it a great choice for adventurous daily commutes.
Why you'll love it
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- Smaller frame sizes (XXS, XS, and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- Marlin models in XXS through S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorize, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every model in the Marlin family, it's backed by Trek's lifetime warranty