IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS BIKE, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ONLINE.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS BIKE MAY BE LIMITED OR ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER FOR NEXT SEASON.
PLEASE CALL US AT 416-787-6238 IN ORDER TO GET THE MOST UP TO DATE INFO ABOUT OUR STOCK AND HOW TO PRE-ORDER.
Farley 9.6 is a carbon fat bike built for speed on any surface. The lightweight carbon frame, rigid carbon fork, and top-notch 1x drivetrain make it great for mountain bikers who prioritize performance in a fat bike. If you're ready to go hard through every season and love fat biking in every form, this whip's for you.
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with horizontal sliding dropouts, a Bontrager Haru rigid carbon fork, a wide-range SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain with an extra low climbing gear, a dropper post for getting down, and SUNringlé Mulefüt wheels paired with a 108T Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, and wide, ultra-grippy Bontrager Barbegazi TLR tires.
Why you'll love it
- A lightweight carbon frame and fork mean this bike won't be bogged down by foul weather, deep snow, or gnarly terrain
- The stability and traction of super wide tires make you a more confident rider on any trail
- Horizontal sliding dropouts lets you fine-tune your geometry—run it long for stability, or shorter for more nimbler handling
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all year long